We are no longer accepting applications for the Vermont campus.
Vermont Campus Information and Services
This information is posted to serve and support our Vermont students as the college carries out the teach-out plan for the Vermont Campus. The information below is specific to the Vermont students. There are many other resources for ACPHS students found throughout the website.
Students have access during these times to the Information Commons, Study Rooms, and Student Lounge
University Heights Association Office of Public Safety (in Albany) monitors the Vermont Campus through technologies to enhance the safety and security of students, faculty, and staff. Technologies include:
- Closed circuit television systems which place cameras at a number of locations, both inside and outside, around campus. The cameras are monitored in the University Heights Association’s Office of Public Safety dispatch center, as well as by Censor Security Associates during their coverage. Security cameras are recorded for investigatory and evidentiary purposes.
- Key Fob access to exterior doors of all academic buildings, which notifies University Heights Association’s Office of Public Safety when doors are opened outside of normal business hours or when they are propped open.
Concerns may be reported to:
Colchester Police Department
911 or 802-264-5555
University Heights Association Public Safety
Director of Student Affairs Jennifer Payne
- Acute Medical Care (Urgent Care) at the UVM Fanny Allen Campus, 790 College Parkway, Colchester, 802-847-1170, Daily Hours 8am-8pm
- Primary Care Services at Mountain View Natural Medicine, 302 Mountain View Dr., Colchester, 802-860-3366 (Identify yourself as an ACPHS student)
- Counseling Services through the UVM Medical Center EFAP, multiply locations, 802-847-2827, Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Services provided include initial assessment, counseling, and referral. Crisis counseling is available when necessary, and unlimited telephone consultation is available. Students will be given timely appointments within 48 hours of the request.
Should the need for services extend beyond the short term model of treatment, additional services can be provided using the student’s insurance or with the student paying out-of -pocket. The counselors at UVM Medical Center can make referrals or students can access ThrivingCampus. (See details below)
All counseling services are offered via phone or video visits at this time. An appointment can be made by calling 802-847-2827 or email efap@UVMHealth.org Please reach out with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Assistance Finding Mental Health Care and Services
Finding a community mental health provider can be a daunting task! There are so many different aspects to consider and it can be hard to know where and how to start the process. It’s important to know you have options.
To help streamline the process, ACPHS offers an online database of local providers: acphs.thrivingcampus.com. ThrivingCampus is a search engine of mental health providers and is a resource offered to the Vermont Campus community.
DISCLAIMER: This directory of community practitioners is provided for convenience and informational use only. User is responsible for evaluating and selecting their own health care providers, as well as responsible for all costs associated with care. Carefully review insurance benefits and confirm provider accepts your insurance plan before receiving care. The counselors listed on the ThrivingCampus database are not directly affiliated with ACPHS.
- ACPHS’s MVP Health Insurance – Any questions can be directed to Admin_Operatons@acphs.edu
Center for Student Success
The Center for Student Success at ACPHS provides a comprehensive set of programs and services designed to help students grow academically, personally and professionally.
- Career Services link to https://www.acphs.edu/campuses/career-services
- Peer Tutoring link to https://www.acphs.edu/campuses/peer-tutoring
- Writing Center link to https://www.acphs.edu/campuses/albany-campus/writing-center
Bookstore link to https://www.bkstr.com/albanystore/home
Items can be shipped directly to you, shipping charges are covered when items are shipped to the campus.
Annual memberships at The Edge’s multiply locations – Any questions can be directed to Jennifer Payne (Jennifer.Payne@acphs.edu) or Mike Marquis (MMarquis@edgevt.com)
The Student Government Association of the Vermont Campus unifies the thoughts and opinions of all Vermont students into one voice and is responsible for representing the students voice – Any questions or concerns for SGA-VT can be directed to SGA-VT@acphs.edu
Clubs and Organization
- Vermont Pharmacist Association (VPA)
- Integrative Medicine Club (IMC)
Vermont student leaders serve as liaisons to the following organizations on the Albany Campus
- APhA-ASP(American Pharmacist Association-Academy of Student Pharmacists)
- PLS (Phi Lambda Sigma- Pharmacy Leadership Society)
- SSHP (Student Society of Health System Pharmacists of the American Society of Hospital Pharmacists)