Please see the definitions of different student groups below to determine the correct application path.
- First-year student: Bachelor's or pre-pharmacy applicant with no college experience.
- Transfer student: First or second-year pre-pharmacy applicant with college experience or a first, second or third-year bachelor's program applicant with college experience
- Doctor of Pharmacy: Applicant with college experience seeking entry to the four-year professional program
- Graduate student: Master's program applicant
- International student: Applicant from outside the United States
Not sure where to start? We have a dedicated Admissions team to help you determine which category best describes you and your interests!