(1) Repeat a proactive quality improvement method to reduce medication related errors before they happen
(2) Recognize the capability of new IV workflow/IV check technology to reduce errors in compounded sterile products
Continuing Education credit has been approved for 0.3 live continuing education units (CEUs) or 3.0 contact hours.
(1) Identify the role of student pharmacists in a community chronic disease prevention and population health initiatives
(2) Describe how preceptors can provide feedback, motivation and clinical readiness assistance for challenging students
Continuing Education credit has been approved for 0.2 live continuing education units (CEUs) or 2.0 contact hours.
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
ACPHS Learning Management System
The ACPHS Learning Management System (LMS) manages all phases of the continuing education program - from registration through completion of evaluations - with secure, hosted software.
Our LMS provides program participants with the ability to create and manage their own accounts, complete activities, and print certificates of attendance.
* * * ALL ACPHS program participants must create a personal LMS account. * * *
In order to create a personal LMS account, you will need your NABP #, your MM/DD of birth, and the name and address of your practice site if you are a preceptor.
You will then be able to register, receive your handouts, complete program evaluations and learning assessments all in one place. As soon as you have completed all activity requirements, your credits will automatically be submitted to CPE Monitor.
To establish your account ...
- Log on to the ACPHS Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) System.
- Click the ACPHS LMS Account Setup Instructions for step by step directions.
- Click the ACPHS LMS Evaluation Instructions for directions on how to complete evaluations at the end of a CE Program.
Registration and Handout Policy
Program registrations are now being accepted through the ACPHS Learning Management System only, and on-site registrations will no longer be accepted.
Speaker handouts will be e-mailed prior to the date of the Continuing Pharmacy Education Activity that you registered to attend. All participants are welcome to bring their laptops or tablets and use the College's guest wireless network to view the speaker handouts. We will no longer have printed copies available at registration.
CPE Monitor and Statements of Credit
CPE Monitor is a national, collaborative effort by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) to provide an electronic system for pharmacists to keep track of their completed continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits.
It also offers state boards of pharmacy the opportunity to electronically authenticate the CPE units completed by their licensees rather than requiring submission of proof of statements of credit upon request or completing random audits. You will be able to print your statements of credit through your NABP account or the ACPHS Learning Management System.
The Office of Continuing Education and Professional Development does not print or mail our program brochures. All brochures are sent via e-mail. If you would like to be added to our e-mail list, please e-mail Lori Kline or phone her at 518-694-7231.