At Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, we share a passion for discovery and are committed to graduating the best health care minds in the world. We have all the tools you need to fulfill an experiential education - distinguished faculty, modern facilities, and the drive to redefine human possibility.
Explore our fascinating academic programs, active campus life, and unmatched opportunities that you'll find here at ACPHS. Check out the video below to get a better idea of who we are and why ACPHS is the place for you.
We hope to see you soon!
Application Instructions and Requirements
ACPHS is one of more than 500 institutions worldwide to use the Common Application. This application for admission is for current high school students with an interest in first year entry into our Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science programs.
An application fee of $75 is required for first year students. For students who conduct an official visit to the College, an Application Fee Waiver can be requested by contacting the Office of Admissions.
- Early Decision (binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
- Early Action (non-binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Action Applicants
February 1 *
- Regular Decision Application Priority Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Regular Decision Applicants
- Deposit and Enrollment Confirmation Deadline for Early Decision applicants
- Regular Decision Notification
- Deposit and Enrollment Confirmation for Early Action and Regular Decision Applicants
* After February 1, applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling and space-available basis.
Learn more about required application materials for students located outside of the United States.