Dean, Robert Hamilton, Pharm.D., MPH
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is committed to innovative teaching and learning; cutting-edge clinical, laboratory and translational research; training competent pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists; and providing life-long intellectual and professional development for its students, faculty and alumni.
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is composed of the following departments:
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences – Albany Campus
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences – Vermont Campus
Dean, David Clarke, Ph.D.
The School of Arts and Sciences provides a strong liberal arts education that emphasizes the development of the skills and abilities necessary for a student's personal growth and professional development. Through courses spanning the humanities to the sciences, the School promotes a thorough understanding of science and the world in which we live.
The school is composed of the following departments:
- Department of Basic and Clinical Sciences
- Department of Humanities and Communication
- Department of Population Health Sciences
Dean, Martha Hass, Ph.D.
The School of Graduate Studies facilitates graduate education by promoting standards of academic excellence, supporting academic and extra-curricular activities of graduate students, and by fostering intellectual and professional growth among all of those engaged in graduate education at the College.
The School of Graduate Studies also coordinates the graduate program offerings listed below, in collaboration with the academic departments that house individual graduate programs.
- Master's in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Master's in Cytotechnology & Molecular Cytology
- Master's in Health Outcomes Research and Informatics
- Master's in Molecular Biosciences
- Master's in Pharmaceutical Sciences