Focus: Infectious Disease
- M.Sc., Clinical Investigation, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Fellow, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Resident, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Pharm.D., Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Antimicrobial pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in sepsis
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia
- Multi-drug resistant Gram-negative bacteria
Rhodes NJ, Prozialeck WC, Lodise TP, Venkatesan N, O'Donnell JN, Pais G, Cluff C, Lamar PC, Neely MN, Gulati A, Scheetz MH. Evaluation of vancomycin exposures associated with elevations in novel urinary biomarkers of acute kidney injury in vancomycin-treated rats. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2016. doi: 10.1128/aac.00591-16.
O’Donnell JN, O’Donnell EP, Gulati A, Lavhale MS, Kumar EJ, Scheetz MH. Centhaquin citrate pharmacokinetics in a dog model. J Pharm Pharmacol 2016; Accepted, pending publication.
O’Donnell JN, Miglis CM, Lee JY, Tuvell M, Lertharakul T, Scheetz MH. Carbapenem susceptibility breakpoints, clinical implications with the moving target. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2016; 14: 389-401.
O’Donnell JN, Venkatesan N, Manek M, Rhodes NJ, Scheetz MH. Visual and absorbance analyses of vancomycin and piperacillin-tazobactam incompatibilities at a range of commonly utilized doses. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2016; 4: 241-246.
Rhodes NJ, O’Donnell JN, Lizza BD, Mclaughlin MM, Esterly JS, Scheetz MH. Tree based models for the prediction of mortality in Gram negative bacteremia: avoid putting the CART before the horse. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2016; 60: 838-844.
O’Donnell JN, Gulati A, Lavhale MS, Sharma SS, Patel AJ, Rhodes NJ, Scheetz MH. Pharmacokinetics of centhaquin citrate in a rat model. J Pharm Pharmacol 2016; 68: 56-62.
Biehle LR, Cottreau JM, Thompson DJ, Filipek RL, O’Donnell JN, Lasco TM, Mahoney MV, Hirsch EB. Outcomes and risk factors for mortality among patients treated with carbapenems for Klebsiella spp. bacteremia. PLoS One. 2015 Nov 30;10(11):e0143845.