First-year student application dates and deadlines
- Early Decision (binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
- "Priority" deadline for Joint and Early Assurance programs with partner colleges (PA, MD, DO, DMD)
- Early Action (non-binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Action Applicants
- Regular Decision Application Priority Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Regular Decision Applicants
- Deposit and Enrollment Confirmation Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
There are two options for applying as a first-year student to ACPHS; choose one:
To apply, please submit you first-year application.
ACPHS is one of more than 500 institutions worldwide to use The Common Application. This application for admission is for current high school students interested in pre-pharmacy early assurance into our Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science programs.
Note: An application fee of $75 is required for first-year students. For students who visit ACPHS, a Common Application Fee Waiver can be requested by contacting the Office of Admissions.
If you need assistance, please visit Undergraduate Application Instructions.
Transfer application Dates and Deadlines
UNDERGRADUATE BACHELOR'S AND PRE-PHARMACY TRANSFERS
- Priority application deadline for spring enrollment
- 2020-2021 FAFSA Filing deadline for NEW students
- Regular Admission Priority Deadline for fall (Please note that after May 1, transfer applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling, space-available basis). Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when The Common Application is submitted.
Transfer Application Resources
- Transfer Application Instructions
- Doctor of Pharmacy (P1) Application Instructions
- PharmCAS Application
doctor of pharmacy application Dates and Deadlines
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (P1) APPLICANTS
- PharmCAS Application opens – Rolling Admission
- PharmCAS Early Decision Application Deadline
- PharmCAS Application Deadline for the program. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when the PharmCAS Application is submitted.
Graduate application dates
- PharmGrad application opens for M.S. Molecular Biosciences, and M.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences programs
- Application opens for M.S. Biomanufacturing and Bioprocessing; and M.S. Biomedical Sciences programs
- AHCAS application opens for M.S. Clinical Laboratory Sciences; and M.S. Cytotechnology and Molecular Cytology programs