freshmen students application dates and deadlines
- Early Decision (binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
- Early Action (non-binding) Application Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Early Action Applicants
- Regular Decision Application Priority Deadline
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Deadline for Regular Decision Applicants
- Deposit and Enrollment Confirmation Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
- Deposit and Enrollment Confirmation for Early Action and Regular Decision Applicants
ACPHS is one of more than 500 institutions worldwide to use The Common Application. This application for admission is for current high school students interested in pre-pharmacy early assurance into our Doctor of Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science programs.
An application fee of $75 is required for first year students. For students who visit ACPHS, a Common Application Fee Waiver can be requested by contacting the Office of Admissions.
Transfer application Dates and Deadlines
UNDERGRADUATE BACHELOR'S AND PRE-PHARMACY TRANSFERS
- Priority application deadline for spring enrollment
- 2018-2019 FAFSA Filing deadline for NEW students
- Regular Admission Priority Deadline for fall (Please note that after May 1, transfer applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling, space-available basis). Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when The Common Application is submitted.
Transfer Application Resources
- Transfer Application Instructions
- Doctor of Pharmacy (P1) Application Instructions
- PharmCAS Application
doctor of pharmacy application Dates and Deadlines
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (P1) APPLICANTS
- PharmCAS Application opens – Rolling Admission
- PharmCAS Early Decision Application Deadline
- PharmCAS Application Deadline. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when the PharmCAS Application is submitted.
Graduate application dates and deadlines
- PharmGrad application opens
- AHCAS application opens
- Deadline to apply for spring admission (M.S. Molecular Biosciences only)
- Deadline to apply and receive consideration for a graduate tuition scholarship
- Deadline to apply for fall admission (all M.S. programs)