Choose from three payment options
ACPHS offers three payment options for students and their families. If you have any questions regarding payment of your bill, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check or Money Order
Check or Money Order payments should be made payable to:
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, with the Student ID number on the face of the check.
Check payments can reach us two ways:
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Accounts
106 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208-3492
Office of Student Accounts, Library Building, Suite 309
Bank Wire Transfers
Contact the Office of Student Accounts for wire transfer instructions
TransAct Payment Plan
Formerly, known as Cashnet. Enroll in a payment plan to pay your tuition and fees in smaller, more manageable monthly installments. Additional features of the payment plan include:
- You can up a plan to cover any amount: your entire bill, or just the balance left after financial aid
- Simple enrollment process that ensure your account is set up properly with the school
- One low fee at enrollment ($35 per enrollment session)
- Convenient electronic payments - just set it and forget it
- 24/7 online account access
- To learn more about using the TransAct Payment Plan, watch their short video.
- Enroll in the Transact Payment Plan
- Review the payment schedule for 2023-2024 academic year payment plans.
Questions regarding payment of your bill? Email email@example.com or call 518-694-7205.
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. If you have questions concerning the refund process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract Information (U.S. Department of Education compliance handbook)
For more information, please visit our third-party servicer contract for refund management.
BankMobile Disbursements Refund Information