ACPHS OFFERS THREE PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
If you have any questions regarding payment of your bill, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK (or Money Order)
Check or Money Order payments should be made payable to:
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, with the Student ID number on the face of the check.
Check payments can reach us two ways:
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Accounts
106 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208-3492
Office of Student Accounts, Library Building, Suite 309
BANK WIRE TRANSFERS
Contact the Office of Student Accounts for wire transfer instructions
Phone: (518) 694-7205
CashNet PAYMENT PLAN (through Transact)
Transact Cashnet Full Service Payment Plan
Enroll in a payment plan to pay your tuition and fees in smaller, more manageable monthly installments. Additional features of the payment plan include:
- You can up a plan to cover any amount: your entire bill, or just the balance left after financial aid
- Simple enrollment process that ensure your account is set up properly with the school
- One low fee at enrollment* ($35 per enrollment session)
- Convenient electronic payments - just set it and forget it
- 24/7 online account access
Questions regarding payment of your bill? Email email@example.com or call (518) 694-7205.
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.
If you have questions concerning the refund process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract Information (U.S. Department of Education compliance handbook)
- Click here to view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
BankMobile Disbursements Refund Information