ACPHS has launched a new podcast series - Occupation Station - featuring leaders in the pharmacy and health sciences industries who detail their career progression and discuss the pivotal decisions that have fueled their success.
Hosted by Luke Schmonsky, Director of the College's Center for Student Success, the Series was created to highlight the range of opportunities available to ACPHS graduates and to introduce current students to potential career paths.
There are currently eight podcasts available in the Series (see below) spanning alumni from the Class of 1976 to the Class of 2015. Additional podcasts are under development.
Occupation Station Podcast Series Guests
- Mike Canale '76 - Team Lead for Maestro Care Willow, Duke University Hospital
- Jo Carreno '10 - Clinical Pharmacist, Albany Medical Center Hospital; Assistant Professor, ACPHS
- Helen Figge - Chief Communications and Public Relations Officer, CareFully Inc.
- Sanjay Gandhi '95 - Owner, Rolling Hills Pharmacy and Riddell Park Pharmacy & Compounding Centre
- Thomas Garcia '83 - Research Fellow in the Global Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls group; Pfizer Inc
- Whitney Kirschbrown '09 - Scientist in Clinical Pharmacology, Genentech
- Melissa Pavilack '15 - Associate Director in Health Economics and Outcomes Research, AstraZeneca
- Marc Watrous '91 - Senior Vice President of Managed Care and Customer Operations, Genentech