Focus: Environmental Health Sciences
- B.A. in Political Science, University at Albany, SUNY
- M.S. in Epidemiology, University at Albany, SUNY
- Ph.D. in Environmental Health Sciences, University at Albany, SUNY
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Environmental Health Science
- Health Disparities and Social Justice
- Service Learning
- Introduction to Public Health
- Environmental Justice
- Toxic Trace Elements and Health
- Social Determinants of Health
- Urban Greenspace and Health
Pettigrew SM, Pan WK, Berky A, Harrington J, Bobb JF, Feingold BJ. In urban, but not rural, areas of Madre de Dios, Peru, adoption of a Western diet is inversely associated with selenium intake. Sci Total Environ. 2019;687:1046-1054.
Pettigrew SM, Bell EM, Van Zutphen AR, et al. Paternal and joint parental occupational pesticide exposure and spina bifida in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study, 1997 to 2002. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2016;106(11):963-971.