Associate Dean for Experiential Education
Focus: Experiential Education
- Fellowship in Antimicrobial Management, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
- Pharm.D., University at Buffalo
- B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Foundations of Pharmacy
- Experiential Education Orientation to Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences Coordinator
- Experiential education, preceptor and student interactions, reflection, student success
- Briceland LL, Hamilton RA. Electronic Reflective Student Portfolios to Demonstrate Achievement of Ability-based Outcomes During Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2010; 74(5) Article 79.
Briceland LL, Rosa SM, Jablanski C, Lubowski TJ. Creation of Experiential Education Honors to Replace Dean’s List in Recognizing Students for Exemplary Experiential Achievement. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2018; accepted for publication.
- Fellow, American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacy