Focus: Experiential Education
- Fellowship in Antimicrobial Management, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
- Pharm.D., University at Buffalo
- B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Foundations of Pharmacy
- Experiential Education Orientation to Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences Coordinator
- Experiential education, preceptor and student interactions, reflection, student success
- Briceland LL, Hamilton RA. Electronic Reflective Student Portfolios to Demonstrate Achievement of Ability-based Outcomes During Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2010; 74(5) Article 79.
Briceland LL, Rosa SM, Jablanski C, Lubowski TJ. Creation of Experiential Education Honors to Replace Dean’s List in Recognizing Students for Exemplary Experiential Achievement. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2018; accepted for publication.
- Fellow, American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacy
Briceland LL, Rosa SW, Jablanski C, Lubowski TJ. Creation of Experiential Education Honors to Replace Dean's List in Recognizing Students for Exemplary Experiential Achievement. Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2018;1–5. https://doi.org/10.1002/jac5.1019.
CONFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS
Strang AF, Briceland LL, Garrison GD, Kane TH, Brewer JM, Seo SW. Are Students Practicing Self-awareness? An Inventory of Critical Reflection Throughout the Curriculum/Co-Curriculum. AACP Annual Meeting, Boston MA, July 21-23, 2018.
Briceland LL, Brewer JM, Dominelli AC. An Analysis of P1 Student Reflections on the Impact of White Coat Ceremony Participation. AACP Annual Meeting, Boston MA, July 21-23, 2018.
Briceland LL, Caimano CR, Rosa SW, Jablanski C, Veselov M. Creation of Experiential Success Plan Initiative to Address Experiential Performance Deficiencies. AACP Annual Meeting, Boston MA, July 21-23, 2018.