visitor Mask protocol update
- Masks will not be required indoors for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Masks will continue to be required indoors for all individuals who are not fully vaccinated. This includes guests, campus visitors, and event attendees.
- Individuals experiencing COVID symptoms, or those who have had exposure, are required to wear a mask until they have been cleared by the COVID testing team.
- Although we are adjusting our mask protocol, we remain a mask-friendly community, and masks may be worn by anyone at anytime should they choose.
Students Must Submit Negative COVID-19 Test Before Returning to Campus
Students are required to get a COVID-19 test (either rapid or PCR) within 24-72 hours of campus reentry, and must upload their test result into Share My Health. Employees are strongly encouraged to get tested. You can go to any COVID testing site, including state testing sites, or use at-home rapid tests that can be purchased online or at pharmacies. The uploaded documentation must include your full name, test date, and clear photo of test result. If uploading home test results, please also include a photo of your ACPHS identification card or state driver's license.
Students who test positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to return to campus until they complete their isolation period. We are currently following CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation. Here is more information on how we are implementing these isolation and quarantine policies.
all Required to Get COVID-19 Booster When Eligible
All students and employees who are eligible are required to get their COVID-19 booster and upload documentation into ShareMy.Health by January 24. You are eligible to receive your booster dose five months after the last dose of the Pfizer or Moderna series or two months after Janssen/J&J.
Those who are not currently eligible, must receive their booster within 14 days of becoming eligible. If you have received a primary series of a WHO-listed vaccine not available in the United States, and it has been at least six months since your last dose, we are following CDC guidance and advise that you receive a booster dose of vaccine with only the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
Students must upload documentation required above in order to receive a green checkmark to attend in-person classes. If you need a religious or medical exemption to our vaccine requirements, please contact Theresa Setzer at email@example.com.
all Required to Wear Masks
Everyone on campus, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, must wear masks. Consistent with the CDC's recent updated mask recommendation, we are encouraging students and employees to use KN95, N95 or surgical masks if possible since these more form-fitting masks provide increased protection against the virus.
all Required to Complete Daily Health Screening
Students and employees must continue to complete the daily health screener. Anyone experiencing symptoms is expected to stay home. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have questions regarding testing, boosters, or daily health screening, please email COVIDTesting@acphs.edu.
Campus COVID Testing
Latest Reporting Period (January 29 - February 4, 2022):
- Total number of Students and Employees on Campus: 1401
- Number of On-Campus tests for Students and Employees: 81
- Campus Positivity Rate: 8.64%
Total Reporting Period (January 22 - February 4, 2022):
- Number of On-Campus tests for Students and Employees: 157
- Campus Positivity Rate: 8.91%
Our campus testing center will continue to test students and employees who are symptomatic or who have been exposed to COVID. We are also continuing weekly testing for vaccine exempt students and employees. Our campus testing center is located in the Holland Building (HAB B209) and will be open Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 3:00pm. Appointments can be scheduled here.