Dean of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharm.D., Medical College of Virginia
- MPH, University at Albany
- B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Seminar Clerkship in Pharmacotherapy
- Pharmacoepidemiology, especially as it relates to the application of treatment guidelines to care and the development of adverse reactions to drugs or drug interactions.
Triller D.M., Clause S.L., Hamilton RA, Risk of adverse drug events by patient destination after hospital discharge. Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2005; 62:1883-1889.
Clause SL, Triller DM, Bornhorst CPH, Hamilton RA and Cosler LE. Conforming to HIPAA regulations and compilation of research data. Am J Health-Syst Pharm2004;61:1025-31.
Stroup J, Kane MP, Busch RS, Bakst G and Hamilton RA. The utility of insulin glargine in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Pharmacotherapy 2004;24:736-42.
Kane MP, Busch RS, Bakst G and Hamilton RA. Substitution of pioglitazone for troglitazone in patients with type 2 diabetes. Endocrine Practice 2004;10:18-23.