Reunion Weekend is almost here!
Whether it's the 5th or 50th anniversary of your graduation, we hope you will make the trip back to Albany from June 2-4 to reconnect, reminisce, and reunite with your fellow alumni and friends at Reunion Weekend.
Register now and reserve your spot for this terrific event.
Each Reunion Weekend features a variety of events and activities designed to introduce or reconnect generations of ACPHS alumni. Below is this year's events schedule:
Thursday, June 1
4:00 - 9:00 pm - Dine to Donate Program supporting Friends of Noah Sorensen '97 and Mario Zeolla '97 Memorial Golf Tournament (Recovery Room - Albany Medical Center)
Friday, June 2
- 8:00 am - Friends of Noah Sorensen ’97 and Mario Zeolla ’97 (FONSMZ) Memorial Golf Tournament (Orchard Creek Golf Course)
- 2:00 - 5:00 pm - Reunion Weekend Kickoff (Hilton Garden Inn, Fireside Lounge)
- 6:00 pm - Special Anniversary Dinner honoring Class of 1967 (Hilton Garden Inn)
- 6:30 pm - FONSMZ After Party (Recovery Room at Hilton Garden Inn)
- 7:00 pm - Class of 1977 Anniversary Event (ACPHS, O'Brien Building, Collins Boardroom)
Saturday, June 3
- 8:00 - 10:30 - Alumni and Friends Breakfast (Gozzo Student Center)
- 9:00 am - Class of 1965 Breakfast and Wall of Recognition Dedication (O'Brien Building, Pharmacy Practice Lab)
- 9:00 am and 11:00 am - Campus Tours (Leaving from Gozzo Student Center)
- 10:30 am - 3:30 pm - BSPS 10th Anniversary Celebration Events (Gozzo Student Center)
- 11:45 am - 12:15 pm - Mario Zeolla '97 Tribute (Gozzo Student Center Atrium)
- 12:30 - 2:30 pm - Lunch on the Lawn (Gozzo Student Center)
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm - Tour our newest Student Operated Pharmacy and visit the College's Pharmaceutical Research Institute (Leaving from Gozzo Student Center; transportation provided)
- 4:30 pm - Attend a special ceremony where one of the College's two main lecture halls will be dedicated in Melvyn Masters' name (Gozzo Student Center, 2nd floor)
- 6:00 - 10:00 pm - Celebration Dinner and Casino Night (The Renaissance Hotel)
Sunday, June 4
- 9:00 am - Francis J. O'Brien Society Brunch (Home of President and Mrs. Dewey). Please note that this event is by special invitation to the members of the Francis J. O'Brien Planned Giving Society.
For more information or if you are interested in helping the Office of Institutional Advancement with special events planning for your class, please contact email@example.com or call (518) 694-7393.