May 10, 2016
ALBANY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND HEALTH SCIENCES
136TH COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY
Saturday May 14, 2016
Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Springs, NY
- There are 275 members in the graduating class. They represent 17 states and 9 countries.
- Below is a breakdown of the degrees that will be awarded:
- Bachelor’s degrees (B.S.) - 47
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) – 209 (includes Albany and Vermont Campuses)
- Master’s degrees – M.S. - 19
- Commencement Speaker – David Stack '76, Chairman and CEO of Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Managing Director at MPM Capital
- Honorary degrees (Doctor of Humane Letters)
- David Stack '76, Chairman and CEO of Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Managing Director at MPM Capital
- Bob Paeglow, M.D., Physician and founder of Koinonia Primary Care Clinic
- Larry Doud, CEO of Rochester Drug Cooperative
- This is the 1st ACPHS commencement ceremony to include students from the College's Albany and Colchester, Vermont campuses. Prior to this year, Albany Campus students graduated at the Empire State Plaza Convention Center and Vermont Campus students graduated at the Champlain Valley Expo.
- This year’s commencement is the 1st ACPHS graduation to ever be held at Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- Ten (10) of this year's graduates will earn dual degrees (B.S. and M.S.).