Focus: Internal Medicine
- PGY2 Internal Medicine Pharmacy Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- MPH, Public Health Leadership, University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC
- PharmD, University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, NC
- BS, Biological Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS)
- Hepatic disease
- Population health
- Integrated Problem Solving 3
- St. Peter's Hospital – Albany, NY
Herity LB, Vaughan DM, Rodriguez LR, Lowe DK. Voxelotor: A Novel Treatment for Sickle Cell Disease [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jul 16]. Ann Pharmacother. 2020.
Fulco PP, Herity LB. Doravirine Use in Treatment-Experienced HIV-Positive Patients [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 24]. Ann Pharmacother. 2020.
Herity LB, Baker C, Kim C, Lowe DK, Cahoon WD Jr. Delayed Onset of Central Diabetes Insipidus With Ketamine Sedation: A Report of 2 Cases [published online ahead of print, 2019 Oct 24]. J Pharm Pract. 2019.
Herity LB, Upchurch G, Schenck AP. Senior PharmAssist: Less Hospital Use with Enrollment in an Innovative Community-Based Program. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2018;66(12):2394-2400.
Lucas AT, Herity LB, Kornblum ZA, et al. Pharmacokinetic and screening studies of the interaction between mononuclear phagocyte system and nanoparticle formulations and colloid forming drugs. Int J Pharm. 2017;526(1-2):443-454.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)