- Doctor of Medicine, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Union College, Schenectady, NY
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Correlations
- Clinical Chemistry
- Acting Chairman, School of Cytotechnology; Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina
- Instructor, School of Cytotechnology; Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina
- Research Scientist, Hematology; Stratton VA Medical Center
- Staff Pathologist, Albany Stratton VA Medical Center; Albany, New York
- Consulting Dermatolopathologist, Albany Medical Center; Albany, New York
- Head Pathologist, Chemistry and Toxicology; Albany Veterans Administration
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Dermatology: Dermatopathology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Masonic DeWitt Clinton Good Citizenship Award
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Award in Math and Science
- New York State Patent Lawyers Association Award
1. Fares R, Lansing L, Gallati C, Mousa S. Antiplatelet therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin in vascular diseases: Clinical evidence for and against the combination. Expert Opin. Pharmacothoer.
2. Davis F, Tang HY, Shih A, Keating T, Lansing L, Hercbergs A, Fenstermaker R, Mousa S, Davis P, Lin HY. Acting via a cell surface receptor, thyroid hormone is a growth factor for glioma. Cancer Research. 2006.
3. Li HY, Lansing L, Merillon JM, Davis F, Tang HY, Shih A, Vitrac X, Krisa S, Keating T, Cao HJ, Quackenbush S, Davis P. Integrin alpha V beta 3 contains a receptor site for resveratrol. FASEB. 2006.
4. Bergh J, Lin HY, Lansing LS, Mohamed S, Davis F, Mousa S, Davis P. Integrin alpha V beta 3 contains a cell surface receptor site for thyroid hormone that is linked to activation of mitogen – Activated protein kinase and induction of Angiogenesis. Endocrinology. 2005; 146(7):2864-2871.
5. Divakara M, Pasquale D, Chu RC, Lansing LS, Tsan MF. Noninvasive diagnosis of iron deficiency. Federal Practioner. 1998.
6. Chikkappa G, Lansing LS, Chu RC, Pasquale D. Glucocorticoids inhibit granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) production from normal human peripheral blood mononuclear cells and CD3+T cells. Experimental Hematology. 1998; 26(13):1240-1246.
7. Pasquale D, Vidhya R, DaSilva K, Tsan M, Lansing L, Chikkappa G. Chronic relapsing thrombocytopenic purpurai: Role of therapy with cyclosporine. American Journal of
Lawrence Lansing, M.D.
Hematology. 1998; 57:57-61.
8. Bishop M, Lansing LS. The spleen: A correlative overview of normal and pathologic anatomy. Human Path. 1982; 13(4):334-342.
9. Koeppen AH, Lansing LS, Peng SK, Smith RS. CNS vasculitis in CMV infection. J. Neurol. Sci. 1981; 51(3): 395-410.
10. Lansing LS. The collection, analysis and bioassay of venom of apis mellifera. New York State Science Teachers Journal. 1967