Assistant Professor - Vermont
Focus: Family Medicine
Lauren Bode, Pharm.D., BCPS
- PGY1/PGY2 Pharmacotherapy Residency, UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy, Memphis, TN
- B.A. Chemistry and Culture, Boston University, Boston, MA
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Pharmacy Skills 5
RESEARCH AND PRACTICE INTERESTS
- Chronic disease management, population health, anticoagulation and iron deficiency
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacists
- American Pharmacists Association
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2016 Legislative and Policy Award - University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
- 2016 National Member Award - University of Tennessee Chapter of APhA-ASP
- 2015 APhA Student Leadership Award - American Pharmacists Association
EXPAND FOR MORE INFO
- Bode LE, Wesner S, Katz JL, Chien CV, Hollis IB. Intravenous versus oral iron replacement in patients with a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device. Submitted to ASAIO Journal, pending review.
- Bode LE. A case of excessive sweating caused by hydromorphone. Submitted to Anesthesia and Analgesia, pending review.
- Erdman MJ, Riha HM, Bode L, Chang JJ, Jones GM. Predictors of acute kidney injury in neurocritical care patients receiving continuous hypertonic saline. Neurohospitalist 2017;7:9-14.
- Jones GM, Bode L, Riha H, Erdman MJ. Safety of peripheral infusion 3% sodium chloride solution in neurocritical care patients. Am J Crit Care 2016;26(1):37-42.
- Bode LE. Report of the APhA-ASP House of Delegates. J Am Pharm Assoc 2016;56:355-9.
- Bode LE, Billmeyer A, Frye J, Heiermann A, San Juan L. Why we say “Student Pharmacist.” Student Pharmacist Magazine 2016;12:3.
- Bode LE. Provider status is about patients. Student Pharmacist Magazine 2015;12:2
- Mehta B, Kliethermes MA, Moczygemba LR, Andanar D, Bode LE. Pharmacists’ roles in patient-centered medical homes. J Am Pharm Assoc 2014;54:217-224