Kevin Brosnan, Ph.D.
Focus: Philosophy of Science/Medicine
Kevin Brosnan, Ph.D
- Ph.D., Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.A., Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Bioethics ETH 310
- Ethics in Research ETH 610G
- Philosophy of Medicine
- Philosophy of Epidemiology
- Epistemology and Metaethics
- Brosnan, Kevin. 2011. "Do the evolutionary origins of our moral beliefs undermine moral knowledge?" Biology and Philosophy 26 (1): 51-64.
- Brosnan, Kevin. 2009. "Quasi-Independence, Fitness, and Advantageousness," Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C 40 (3): 228-234.
- “Justice and Education,” Theory and Research in Education, 2003, 1: 2
Investigator: Kevin Brosnan (PI)
Project: Public Health Science in a Time of Uncertainty: Public Health and the Politicization of Science
Grantor: Virginia Commonwealth University
Term: September 2022 - September 2023