Kelly Bach, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCCCP
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Albany, NY
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Pharmacy Skills III and IV
- Institutional and Inpatient Pharmacy Practice Rotations (IPPE and APPE)
- Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Section Advisory Group on Small and Rural Hospitals (2015 - 2017)
- Resident Advancement Advisory Group (2017-2018)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) Prep Advisory Committee (2017-2018)
- Council of Faculties Quorum Committee (2017-2018)
- New York State Council of Health System Pharmacists
- Northeastern Chapter Treasurer (2017-2018)
- Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
- Phi Lambda Sigma National Pharmacy Leadership Society
- Ins and Outs of Warfarin Therapy Management-Continuing Education. Presented at Pharmacists Association of the Southern Tier (PAST), Johnson City, NY, April 2015.
- Bach K, Dietrich L, Volpe A. Impact of tranexamic acid in total knee arthroplasty at a community teaching hospital. Poster. Eastern States Residency Conference; Hershey, PA, May 2014.
- Prevention and Treatment of Herpes Zoster-Continuing Education. Presented at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Albany, NY, May 2016.