Kelly Bach, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCCCP, BCGP
Focus: Institutional/Inpatient Practice
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
- Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Albany, NY
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Pharmacy Skills III and IV
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) certification
- APPE-Institutional and Inpatient
- Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY
- ACPHS Preceptor of the Year 2018-2019
- ACPHS Professional Organization Advisor of the Year 2018-2019
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS MEMBERSHIPS
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- New York State Council of Health System Pharmacists
- Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
- Phi Lambda Sigma National Pharmacy Leadership Society
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT): Alcohol and Substance Abuse. ACPE Accredited Continuing Pharmacy Education. ACPHS Timely Topics Webinar. November 2019.
- Management of Biologics with Surgery. ACME Accredited Continuing Medical Education. Ellis Hospital Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Department Meeting; Schenectady, NY. June 2019.
- Climbing the Pyramid: Pharmacy Layered Learning. ACPE Accredited Continuing Pharmacy Education. ACPHS Preceptor Development Series Webinar. April 2019.
- Pitt R, Withycombe B, Johnson K, Bach K, Estep P-Continuing Education. Development of a Professional Poster Presentation. ASHP webinar. April 2018.
- Prevention and Treatment of Herpes Zoster. ACPE Accredited Continuing Pharmacy Education. Pharmacists Association of the Southern Tier. April 2018.
- Prevention and Treatment of Herpes Zoster. ACPE Accredited Continuing Pharmacy Education. ACPHS. May 2016.
- Ins and Outs of Warfarin Therapy Management-Continuing Education. Presented at Pharmacists Association of the Southern Tier. April 2015.
- Briceland LL, Bach K, Rosa SW, Martin Z, Brewer JM, Grabe D. Beyond the white coat and professionalism: Engendering professional identify formation in student pharmacists. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting; Virtual. July 2020.
- Bach K, Hopsicker A, St. John T, Morgan F, Bassi S. Proton pump inhibitors utilization and hospital acquired Clostridium difficile infections in a community teaching hospital. American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting, Anaheim CA, December 2018.
- Bach K, Dietrich L, Volpe A. Impact of tranexamic acid in total knee arthroplasty at a community teaching hospital. Poster. Eastern States Residency Conference; Hershey, PA, May 2014.
- Kiser SN, Peterson C, Steers R, Bach K. Rural Pharmacy Practice Offers Professional Satisfaction with Rewarding Patient Relationships. New York State Pharmacist Century II. 2019; 93 (4): 15-17, 24.