We are currently following CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation. Here is more information on how we are implementing these isolation and quarantine policies, effective Friday, August 12, 2022. ACPHS reserves the right to modify this polices to reflect changes to guidelines and the overall safety of our community.
- Masks are encouraged, yet optional, inside all ACPHS college buildings. ACPHS is a mask friendly campus. There are many reasons why an individual may decide to continue to wear a mask, and we support the choices of our community members.
- Individuals experiencing COVID symptoms, or those who have had exposure, are required to wear a mask until they have been cleared by the COVID testing team. You must contact COVIDTesting@acphs.edu after exposure.
What to do if I’m COVID positive…
- Email COVIDTesting@acphs.edu immediately and be prepared to document a home test or come to campus for a free test
- Stay home
- Create a list of anyone you have interacted with in the past 48 hours without a mask or for an extensive period of time. Provide list to COVIDTesting@acphs.edu
Note: Infections with the currently circulating variant are known to result in individuals remaining positive and infectious for out to 10 days.
- You may test beginning at Day 5; but you cannot return to campus without a negative antigen test (self-kit or through) the Covid testing center. However, you may return to campus after day 10 without a negative test.
- Everyone who tests positive should wear a mask for 10 days following the positive test; however, masking can end sooner if the individual has two negative verified antige tests 48 hours apart.
FALL 2022 OPTIONAL RE-ENTRY TESTING FOR VACCINATED
We are not requiring students or employees to complete re-entry testing unless they have an approved vaccination exemption. Individuals with an approved vaccination exemption must submit their test results within 24 to 72 hours before returning to campus.
If you are a fully vaccinated individual, we still encourage you to test prior to arrival and require testing if you are exhibiting symptoms. Please submit your test results within 24 to 72 hours before returning to campus.
The documentation uploaded to Share my Health must include your full name, test date, and a clear photo of the test result.
If uploading a COVID-19 self-test, you also must label your test with the date, time, and your full name. In addition, include a photo ID, i.e. ACPHS Campus ID card or State Driver’s License.
COVID Self-Test Photo Example:
If you test positive before returning to campus, please complete the following steps:
- Notify email@example.com
- Submit your test results to Share My Health. (Attached are instructions on how to upload your own lab result).
- Follow the required quarantine and isolation policies before returning to campus.
all Required to Get COVID-19 Booster When Eligible
All students and employees who are eligible are required to get their COVID-19 booster and upload documentation into ShareMy.Health. New Fall 2022 students were required to submit their vaccination and booster into Slate. You are eligible to receive your booster dose five months after the last dose of the Pfizer or Moderna series or two months after Janssen/J&J.
Those who are not currently eligible, must receive their booster within 14 days of becoming eligible. If you have received a primary series of a WHO-listed vaccine not available in the United States, and it has been at least six months since your last dose, we are following CDC guidance and advise that you receive a booster dose of vaccine with only the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The exemption deadline was July 12, 2022. Please contact Student Affairs (Students) or Human Resources (Employees) should you have any questions.
Campus COVID Testing
Our campus testing center will continue to test students and employees who are symptomatic or who have been exposed to COVID. We will also continue testing vaccine exempt students and vaccine exempt employees on a monthly basis at the testing center or through the COVID-19 self-test. Our campus testing center is located in the Holland Building (HAB B209) and will be open Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 3:00pm. Appointments can be scheduled here.
Visitors (including children) are welcome on campus. Visitors who are symptomatic are asked to refrain from coming to campus until they receive a negative COVID-19 test.