Friday, February 25, 2022
12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Due to the weather forecast overnight Thursday and throughout the day on Friday, the College will use Remote Learning on Friday, February 25 for the entire day. Faculty course coordinators will communicate any changes to courses or labs. This may entail canceling class, rescheduling assessments, or hosting remote learning sessions.
- All campus buildings, except for the Gozzo Student Center and residence halls will be closed Friday. This includes the Library. This also includes the Vermont campus.
- The cafeteria will operate with NORMAL Friday hours except that they will open at 8am instead of 7am.
- All employees should work remotely unless otherwise instructed by your supervisor.
- Students who are completing Introductory or Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences should follow the attendance policy at the rotation site, not the College. For example, if the hospital or community pharmacy is open for business, the student should report to the site.
- The COVID Testing sites will be closed Friday. If you have an appointment for Friday, please reschedule this appointment for next week or email email@example.com to discuss if you need to find alternative options for testing.
- College-sponsored student activities scheduled for Friday should be postponed or held remotely.
- Parking instructions for Resident Students will be sent out later today. Resident students will be asked to move their vehicles PRIOR to the storm. If you are planning on leaving campus prior to Friday and leaving your vehicle on campus, please leave your keys with a roommate, friend, etc. who can move your vehicle for you.
- The UHA Office of Public Safety is open and can be reached at 518-244-3177, 518-272-2405 or 518-858-2381.