Monday, December 18, 2017
7:45 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2 of our NYS Part III board exam review class will begin at 7:45 am and involve taking a mock wet lab exam and reviewing the results, before concluding with a Q&A session. The deadline is December 1, 2017.
Part III (written) includes:
- Overview and study guidelines for the written exam
- Errors and Omissions; Lookalike/Soundalike (LASA) drugs; Patient Profiles (Read Powerpoint) – (written mock tests online and onsite)
Part III (compounding) includes:
- Calculation review and guidelines for studying; video compounding tools
- Practice compounding exam under Board conditions
- Correction and review of performance
Registration fee is $275 for ACPHS students and $350.00 for non-ACPHS students. The registration fee includes tuition, handouts, online access, and laboratory materials.
Seating is limited to 60 students and registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis.