Sunday, December 17, 2017
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The first day of our New York State Part III board exam review class will start at 12:30 pm and will include an orientation to compounding and a mock written exam. The deadline to register is December 1, 2017.
Part III (written) includes:
- Overview and study guidelines for the written exam
- Errors and Omissions; Lookalike/Soundalike (LASA) drugs; Patient Profiles (Read Powerpoint) – (written mock tests online and onsite)
Part III (compounding) includes:
- Calculation review and guidelines for studying; video compounding tools
- Practice compounding exam under Board conditions
- Correction and review of performance
Registration fee is $275 for ACPHS students and $350 for non-ACPHS students. The registration fee includes tuition, handouts, online access, and laboratory materials.
Seating is limited to 60 students and registration is being taken on a first-come, first-served basis.