Saturday, October 27, 2018
8:00 am - 2:45 pm
This Continuing Education event will be made available to individuals on both the Albany and Vermont Campuses and will begin at 8:00 am; the program has been approved for 5 live CE units.
The learning objectives of the program's activities are for the participants to be able to:
- Recall the non-opioid approaches and adjuvant therapies to the management of pain
- Describe how to manage someone with opioid use disorder using buprenorphine for medication assisted therapy
- Define treatment options for the prevention and management of migraines and cluster headaches.
- Identify areas of collaboration between pharmacists and palliative medicine professionals
- Specify the many current treatment options for the management of opioid induced constipation.