Friday, February 4, 2022
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Due to the weather forecast overnight Thursday and throughout the day on Friday, the College will use Remote Learning on Friday, February 4 for the entire day. All classes and labs will be held remotely. Faculty members should communicate directly with your class if there are any specific instructions related to your class or lab. This includes if your class/lab will be made up instead of being held remotely.
- All campus buildings, except for the Gozzo Student Center and residence halls will be closed Friday. This includes the Library. This also includes the Vermont campus.
- The cafeteria will operate with NORMAL Friday hours except that they will open at 8am instead of 7am.
- All employees should work remotely unless otherwise instructed by your supervisor.
- Students who are completing Introductory or Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences should follow the attendance policy at the rotation site, not the College. For example, if the hospital or community pharmacy is open for business, the student should report to the site.
- The COVID Testing sites will be closed Friday. If you have an appointment for Friday, please reschedule this appointment for next week or email email@example.com to discuss if you need to find alternative options for testing.
- College-sponsored student activities scheduled for Friday should be postponed or held remotely.
- The UHA Office of Public Safety is open and can be reached at 518-244-3177, 518-272-2405 or 518-858-2381.