Emily Sutton, PHARM.D.
- ASHP-Accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency, Ambulatory Care Focus - University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Doctor of Pharmacy - University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- Pharmacy Skills Lab VI - Coordinator
- Pharmacy Skills Lab V - Instructor
- Women’s Health Seminar - Coordinator
- Ambulatory Care/Family Medicine clerkship (APPE)
- Women's Health: Contraception, pregnancy, and lactation
- Under served populations: Refugee healthcare
- Mathers MC, Zarbock SD, and Sutton EE. New and Future Medications for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. AJLM.
- Sutton EE, Riche DM. Denosumab, a RANK ligand inhibitor, for postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Ann Pharmacother. 2012 Jul-Aug;46(7-8):1000-9.
- Sutton EE, Wilson H, Kaboli PJ, Carter BL. Why Physicians Do Not Prescribe a Thiazide Diuretic. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2010 Jul 1;12(7):502-7
- Tordoff A, Ramnauth C, Sutton E, DeBellis R. Implementation and Evaluation of a Medication Therapy Management Program by Community Consulting Pharmacists to Supporting Aging in Place. Poster presented at American Society of Health System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting, New Orleans, LA n 2011
- Residency and Fellowship Committee
- Teaching and Learning Program Experiential Coordinator, Vermont Campus
- Academic Standards Committee
- Pharmacy Curriculum Committee, Curricular Change workgroup
- Multicultural Club (Vermont Campus Chapter)
CLINICAL PRACTICE SITE
- Community Health Centers of Burlington (Burlington, VT)