We are launching this blog to offer another perspective of the College, one that will complement what you find on the pages of our web site and social media platforms.
Through this blog, we will introduce you to the variety of people and ideas that mingle at the College every day – interesting stories and conversations that might otherwise “fall through the cracks.” Things such as:
- Commentary from faculty experts on issues of local and national importance
- Examples of innovative teaching and learning practices
- Profiles of students who are achieving in the classroom, the lab, the athletics field, and beyond
- Updates from alumni on their careers and the opportunities they see for graduates
- Dispatches from students and faculty who are studying around the globe
- Personal insights from the President of the College
As importantly, the blog will be a place for us to hear directly from you. We look forward to engaging in a dialogue with you about these topics and other subjects that may be on your mind.
Look for our first post soon!