BIOMEDICAL MANUFACTURING & BIOMEDICAL PROCESSING (PSM) Application Information
Fall 2021 applications for the M.S. Biomanufacturing and Bioprocessing (PSM) program will be accepted until June 1, 2021. Applications are reviewed and admission interviews are scheduled on a rolling basis.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in science or engineering from an accredited institution conferred prior to enrollment at ACPHS
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of appropriate prerequisite courses:
- General Biology I & II (lecture + lab)/8 credits
- General Chemistry I & II (lecture + lab)/8 credits
- 200+ level biology (i.e. Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or Microbiology)/3 credits
- 200+ level chemistry (i.e. Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry)/3 credits
- Completed and officially submitted ACPHS application containing:
- Names and contact information of two faculty or professional references
- Personal essay describing your interest in the specific master's degree program at ACPHS, career goals and motivation for pursuing such a career
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- All transcripts must be submitted electronically using firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient or mailed by the authorized institution to:
ACPHS Admissions Office
106 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
- GRE results are not required for this program
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- An official WES or ECE course-by-course evaluation for coursework completed outside of the United States is required and should be submitted electronically to ACPHS.
- Official TOEFL (minimum score of 84) or IELTS (minimum score of 7) scores are required as demonstration of English language proficiency. This requirement may be waived for applicants who have been studying in the United States for at least two years prior to the time of application.