UNDERGRADUATE BACHELOR'S AND PRE-PHARMACY TRANSFERS
- Priority application deadline for Spring 2017 enrollment
- Regular Admission Priority Deadline for Fall 2016 (Please note that after May 1, transfer applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling, space-available basis). Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when Common Application is submitted.
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (P1) TRANSFERS
- PharmCAS Application opens – Rolling Admission
- PharmCAS Early Decision Application Deadline
- PharmCAS Application Deadline. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed when the PharmCAS Application is submitted.
Deposit and enrollment confirmation due two weeks after notification. Applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling and space-available basis.
GRADUATE PROGRAMS DEADLINES
- M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.S. in Molecular Biosciences
- M.S. in Health Outcomes and Informatics
April 15 (International) or June 15 (Domestic)
- M.S. in Cytotechnology and Molecular Cytology
- M.S. in Clinical Laboratory Sciences