Focus: Inpatient Pharmacy Practice
Abby Boire, PHARM.D., BCPS
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
COURSES TAUGHT AT ACPHS
- PTPM - GI/Nutrition Module
- PTPM - Cardiovascular Module
- Integrated Problem Solving Workshop III
- Integrated Problem Solving Workshop IV
- Pharmacy Skills V
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Boire, Abby. “Herbal Preparations and the Cardiac Patient.” Heart and Vascular News. SUNY Upstate Medical University. Fall 2010. Web.
- Boire, Abby. Fischer, Betsy. “Home Care After Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.” Heart and Vascular News. SUNY Upstate Medical University. Spring 2010. Web.
- Boire, Abby. Acute Asthma Exacerbation in a Patient with Corticosteroid Allergy: A Case of Corticosteroid Challenge. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting. Las Vegas, NV. December 2007. Conference Presentation.
- Boire, Abby, et al. Incidence of ADE’s in patients readmitted within 30 days of discharge in a tertiary care teaching hospital. Formulary. Dec 2007. 691-694. Print.
CLINICAL PRACTICE SITE
- University of Vermont Medical Center - Inpatient Internal Medicine, Burlington, VT
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Vermont Pharmacist
- New York Pharmacist