WHAT IS THE MOVING FORWARD CAPITAL CAMPAIGN?
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is Moving Forward and we need your support!
We officially launched a $50 million Capital Campaign – our largest ever – with events on the Vermont and Albany campuses in November 2011, followed by a successful campaign celebration at Saratoga National Golf Club.
Through the Moving Forward Capital Campaign, initiated with the full support of President James J. Gozzo, Ph.D. and the Board of Trustees, the College seeks to further its position as a premiere pharmacy and health sciences institution.
The plan focuses on significant investment in six areas which are critical to the continued growth and competitiveness of the College, including:
- Growing the endowment to help sustain key programs, recruit and retain outstanding faculty, and safeguard against economic downturns.
- Growing scholarship funds to allow students who may otherwise be unable to attend ACPHS, an opportunity for an incredible education.
- Expanding academic programs to give students access to a wide range of career paths in the pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical technology, and health science fields.
- Expanding research programs to enhance the student experience and to encompass groundbreaking research in drug discovery, disease state management, and health outcomes.
- Expanding the facilities to support new academic and research programs and enhance student life.
- Expanding the ACPHS satellite campus in Colchester, Vermont to support the growth of academic and research programs and to help fulfill the increasing need for skilled and competent professionals in the pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, and biomedical technology fields.