Location: ALB Campus - 84 Holland Ave., Room 200
Time: 7:30 - 8:00 (Registration and Breakfast); 8:00am - 6:00pm (Program)
* * * Please note that this program is full. * * *
Click here to view the agenda for the program.
The goals of this practice-based program are to:
1. Advance public health and patient care through improved medication use.
2. Provide training to enhance pharmacists' ability to effectively provide MTM services.
3. Motivate increased numbers of pharmacists to establish MTM services.
4. Communicate benchmark practices for providing MTM services.