The Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Recent Graduate Council (RGC) represents alumni from the past five years. The Council offers a platform for recent graduates to remain connected to the College through activities such as mentoring and volunteerism.
Mission of the RGC
- Support the Office of Institutional Advancement in promoting alumni involvement in college related activities and events
- Provide a platform for alumni engagement and help recent graduates remain connected to the College
- Support the College, students, and faculty through mentoring and volunteerism
- Discounted Continuing Education course
- Invitations to RGC sponsored events and activities such as Career Forums and Reunion Weekend
If you are interested in joining the Recent Graduate Council and would like to help shape the future of ACPHS, email@example.com.