We welcome academically talented students seeking to transfer from accredited two- and four-year colleges throughout the United States and around the world.
Our Admissions staff is eager to help transfer applicants each step of the way and prepared to address their unique questions, concerns, and needs related to the admissions process.
At ACPHS, we define a transfer as someone who:
- Has already graduated from high school
- Is currently attending college
- Has completed some college coursework
If you meet this criteria, visit the Transfer Apply page to determine if you should follow the process for:
- Undergraduate Bachelor's or Pre-Pharmacy applicant, or
- P1 Doctor of Pharmacy applicant