Our graduate programs are well-suited to individuals who would like to accelerate their careers with a master's degree and to those who wish to prepare themselves for further study in Ph.D. or professional programs.
The School of Graduate Studies accepts students on a rolling basis. For primary consideration for admission and financial aid, students are encouraged to apply before April 15. Following that date, students are eligible for admission only.
The review process may also require an on-campus, telephone, or Skype interview with the program faculty admission committee.
Students will receive official notification of the admissions decision from the School of Graduate Studies approximately 6-8 weeks after all required materials have been received.
- Completed application for admission. Click here to apply.
- Pharm.D., B.A., or B.S. degree appropriate to area of intended study; degree must be earned prior to graduate enrollment and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Personal essay outlining relevant background/experience and why you wish to pursue graduate study at ACPHS.
- Official GRE scores (general test only) taken within the last five years. There is no required minimum GRE score for admission, but successful applicants typically score in the top 50th percentile. Please note: (i) The college GRE code is 2013 and (ii) Current ACPHS students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher applying for direct entry into the graduate school are exempt from taking the GRE.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended, regardless of whether a degree was earned or not. International applicants must also submit official WES or ECE evaluations of academic transcripts from any institutions attended outside the United States.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from relevant faculty members or professional employers who can attest to your likelihood of success in graduate school.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- International applicants are required to submit official TOEFL scores (minimum iBT score of 84) or official IELTS scores (minimum score of 7) taken within the last two years.
- Payment of $75 application fee.
All supporting materials should be sent directly to:
Office of Graduate Studies
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
106 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208