The School of Graduate Studies coordinates all graduate program offerings, in collaboration with academic departments that house individual graduate programs.
The School of Graduate Studies is responsible for providing leadership and oversight in the following areas:
- Graduate student recruitment and admissions for all graduate programs and dual programs with a graduate component; coordination of graduate student orientation
- Graduate student enrollment and maintaining graduate student records
- Review and implementation of new and existing graduate programs, concentrations, and courses; coordination of graduate course offerings, assessment, accreditation reviews and state approvals and resources
- Review and implementation of academic standards for all graduate programs
- Monitoring of graduate student progress, including oversight of thesis progress, selection of thesis committee and fulfillment of graduation requirements