Recent Graduate Council (ACPHS – RGC)
Council membership is open to any alumnus who has graduated from ACPHS within the past five years and who would like to be involved in helping shape the future of Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Mission of the ACPHS-RGC
- > Support the Office of Institutional Advancement in promoting alumni involvement in college related activities and events.
- > Provide a platform for alumni engagement and help recent graduates remain connected to the College.
- > Support the College, students, and faculty through mentoring and volunteerism.
- > Discounted Continuing Education course
- > Invitations to ACPHS-RGC sponsored events and activities such as Career Forums and Reunion Weekend
- > Additional benefits to come!
Become an RGC Member Today!
- If you are interested in joining the ACPHS-RGC, please contact Kyle Guay '11 (email@example.com) or Bill Jabour in the Office of Institutional Advancement (firstname.lastname@example.org; 518-694-7393).