Ronald A. DeBellis, M.S., Ed.D.
Interim Dean of Students
Associate Professor Pharmacy Practice
Phone: (518) 694-7319 - Albany office
Phone: (802) 735-2628 - Vermont office
Fax: (518) 694-7400 - Albany office
Fax: (802) 654-0701 - Vermont office
- Ed.D., Higher Education (Health Care, Health Care Policy), Nova Southeastern University
M.S., Health Care Administration, College of St. Francis
B.S., Pharmacy, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
The following is a list of courses that Dr. DeBellis has taught during his academic career:
- > Introductory to Pharmacy Practice
- > Advanced Pharmacy Practice
- > Pharmaceutics Lecture and Laboratory
- > Over The Counter Drugs
- > Professional Pharmacy Practice Laboratory
- > Parapharmaceuticals
- > Health Care & Health Care Policy
- > Ethics in Health Care
- > Medical Terminology
- > History of Pharmacy
- > Special Topics in Health Care
- Health care and health care education: access, availability, elder affairs, health care workforce, administration and personnel issues, parapharmaceuticals, community pharmacy practice, higher education issues: admissions and admission processes, diversity, curriculum development, institutional planning and development, academic administration and institutional research administration.
Keough, K., DeBellis, R.A. “The facts about collaborative drug therapy management.” Worcester Medicine (2006): 70 (1) 10.
DeBellis, R.A., Mack, E. “An investigation of Institutional Research Administration
Infrastructure in Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy.” American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (2004).
Couris, R.R., DeBellis, R.A., Tataronis, G., Dwyer, J.T., and Blumberg, J.B. “Drug-nutrient interactions” U.S. Pharmacist (1998): 37-40.
Couris, R.R., DeBellis, R.A. Tataronis, G., Dwyer, J.T., and Blumberg, J.T. “Drug-nutrient interactions: Family medicine residents versus graduating pharmacy students.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition (1997): 2(1) 13-15.