Robert A. Hamilton, Pharm.D., MPH
Associate Dean of Vermont Campus
Interim Department Chair
Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Tel: (802) 735-2601
- Pharm.D., Medical College of Virginia
- B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- Seminar Clerkship in Pharmacotherapy
- Pharmacoepidemiology, especially as it relates to the application of treatment guidelines to care and the development of adverse reactions to drugs or drug interactions.
- Triller D.M., Clause S.L., Hamilton RA, Risk of adverse drug events by patient destination after hospital discharge. Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2005; 62:1883-1889.
Clause SL, Triller DM, Bornhorst CPH, Hamilton RA and Cosler LE. Conforming to HIPAA regulations and compilation of research data. Am J Health-Syst Pharm 2004;61:1025-31.
Stroup J, Kane MP, Busch RS, Bakst G and Hamilton RA. The utility of insulin glargine in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Pharmacotherapy 2004;24:736-42.
Kane MP, Busch RS, Bakst G and Hamilton RA. Substitution of pioglitazone for troglitazone in patients with type 2 diabetes. Endocrine Practice 2004;10:18-23.