Kristin DeBellis, Pharm.D.
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Vermont Campus
Tel: (802) 735-2635
- Pharm.D. - University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- Past research and publications have centered on Medication Error and
Classification and improved analysis of patient adherence factors.
Current interests and projects lie with improving the educational
environment and experience to support pharmacy student successful
progression through the experiential curriculum, and continued
development of patient-oriented professional habits.
- Jerry H. Gurwitz, MD, Terry S. Field, DSc, Martha J. Radford, MD, Leslie R. Harrold, MD, MPH, Richard Becker, MD, George Reed, PhD, Kristin DeBellis, PharmD, Jason Moldoff, BA, Nancy Verzier, MSN, RN. The Safety of Warfarin Therapy in the Nursing Home Setting. American Journal of Medicine, Volume 120, No. 6, Pages 539-544 (June 2007).
Terry S. Field, DSc, Kathleen M. Mazor, EdD, Becky Briesacher, PhD, Kristin R. DeBellis, PharmD, Jerry H. Gurwitz, MD. Adverse Drug Events Resulting from Patient Errors in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatric Society, Volume 55, No. 2, Pages 271-276 (February 2007).
Terry S Field, DSc, Kathleen M Mazor, EdD., Becky Briesacher, PhD, Kristin R DeBellis, PharmD, Jerry H Gurwitz, MD. Adverse Drug Events Resulting from Patient Errors Among Older Adults. 12th Annual HMO Research Network Conferenc. Boston, MA (May 2006).
Heather A. McPhillips, MD, MPH, Christopher J. Stille, MD, MPH, David Smith, RPh, MHA, PhD, Julia Hecht, PhD, MPH, John Pearson, MD, John Stull, MD, Kristin DeBellis, PharmD, Susan Andrade, ScD, Marlene Miller, MD, MSc, Rainu Kaushal, MD, MPH, Jerry Gurwitz, MD, Robert L. Davis, MD, MPH. Potential Medication Dosing Errors in Outpatient Pediatrics. Journal of Pediatrics, Volume 147, Issue 6, Pages 761-767 (December 2005).
Terry S. Field, DSc Jerry H. Gurwitz, MD, Leslie R. Harrold, MD, MPH, Jeffrey Rothschild, MD, MPH, Kristin R. DeBellis, PharmD, Andrew C. Seger, RPh, Jill C. Auger, RPh, Leslie A. Garber, RPh, Cynthia Cadoret, Leslie S. Fish, PharmD, Lawrence D. Garber, MD, Michael Kelleher, MD, and David W. Bates, MD. Risk Factors for Adverse Drug Events Among Older Adults in the Ambulatory Setting. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, Volume 52 Page 1349 (August 2004).
Jerry H. Gurwitz; Terry S. Field; Leslie R. Harrold; Jeffrey Rothschild; Kristin DeBellis; Andrew C. Seger; Cynthia Cadoret; Leslie S. Fish; Lawrence Garber; Michael Kelleher; David W. Bates. Incidence and Preventability of Adverse Drug Events Among Older Persons in the Ambulatory Setting. JAMA 2003;289:1107-1116.
DeBellis, Kristin R. and Patnode, Nicole. Assessment of the Understanding of and Compliance with Medications in the Ambulatory Elder Patient. American Society of Health System Pharmacists Thirty-Fourth Midyear Clinical Meeting. Orlando, Florida (December 1999)
- > Director of MassMedline® at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- > Clinical Specialist III piloting the Academic Detailing Project at University of Massachusetts, Commonwealth Medicine.
- Pharmacy Curriculum Assessment Committee