Emily Sutton, Pharm.D.
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Vermont Campus
Tel: (802) 735-2643
- ASHP-Accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency, Ambulatory Care Focus - University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
Doctor of Pharmacy - University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- > Pharmacy Skills Lab VI - Coordinator
- > Pharmacy Skills Lab V - Instructor
- > Women’s Health Seminar - Coordinator
- > Ambulatory Care/Family Medicine clerkship (APPE)
- Women's Health: Contraception, pregnancy, and lactation
Under served populations: Refugee healthcare
- Mathers MC, Zarbock SD, and Sutton EE. New and Future Medications for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. AJLM.
Sutton EE, Riche DM. Denosumab, a RANK ligand inhibitor, for postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Ann Pharmacother. 2012 Jul-Aug;46(7-8):1000-9.
Sutton EE, Wilson H, Kaboli PJ, Carter BL. Why Physicians Do Not Prescribe a Thiazide Diuretic. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2010 Jul 1;12(7):502-7
- Tordoff A, Ramnauth C, Sutton E, DeBellis R. Implementation and Evaluation of a Medication Therapy Management Program by Community Consulting Pharmacists to Supporting Aging in Place. Poster presented at American Society of Health System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting, New Orleans, LA n 2011
- > Residency and Fellowship Committee
- > Teaching and Learning Program Experiential Coordinator, Vermont Campus
- > Academic Standards Committee
- > Pharmacy Curriculum Committee, Curricular Change workgroup
- Multicultural Club (Vermont Campus Chapter)