Laurie L. Briceland, Pharm.D.
Assistant Dean for Pharmacy Admissions and Experiential Education
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Albany Campus
Tel: (518) 694-7272
- Fellowship in Antimicrobial Management, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
Pharm.D., University at Buffalo
B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- Experiential Education Orientation to Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences
- Experiential education, preceptor and student interactions, medication management
- Lubowski TJ, Cronin LM., Pavelka R, Briscoe-Dwyer L, Briceland LL, Hamilton R. A medication reconciliation project conducted by Pharm. D. students during an APPE in a multi-site health system. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2007; 71 (5) Article 94.
Briceland LL, Hamilton RA. Electronic Reflective Student Portfolios to Demonstrate Achievement of Ability-based Outcomes During Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2010; 74(5) Article 79.
- Fellow, American Society of Health System Pharmacists
Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacy