Jessica Farrell, Pharm.D.
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Albany Campus
Tel: (518) 694-7219
- ASHP-Accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency completed at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- American Pharmacists Association Immunization Certification
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- > PTP & Rheumatology and Connective Tissue Diseases
- > Integrated Problem Solving Workshop 5
- > Advance Pharmacy Practice Clerkship-Ambulatory Care/Rheumatology
- Dr. Farrell’s teaching and research activities focus on drug therapy in autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, and systemic lupus erythematosus. Dr. Farrell is also a member of the research team at the Steffens Scleroderma Center.
- > Past-President - Northeastern Chapter of NYSCHP
- > Member - Association of Rheumatology Health Providers/American College of Rheumatology, ASHP, ACCP, NYSCHP
- > Consultant - Consortium of Rheumatology Researchers of North America, Inc. (CORRONA)