Jennifer Cerulli, Pharm.D., AE-C
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Albany Campus
Tel: (518) 694-7204
Pharmacist, MyMedZ Medication Management Service
Tel: (518) 694-7435
- Nutrition Support Fellowship, Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Pharmacy Practice Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Pharm.D., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- PTPM pulmonary therapeutics
Community Medication Management Elective
- Medication Therapy Management, Community Pharmacy, Asthma, COPD.
- Abrons J, Vadala T, Miller S, Cerulli J. Encouraging Safe Medication Disposal Through Student Pharmacist Intervention. J Am Pharm Assoc 2010;50(2);169-173.
Cerulli C, Cerulli J, Santos EJ, Lu N, He H, Kaukeinen K, White AM, Tu X. Does Health Status of Intimate Partner Violence Victims Warrant Pharmacies as Portals for Public Health Promotion. J Am Pharm Assoc 2010;50(2);200-206. Zeolla MM, Cerulli J. Evaluating dietary supplement Information References Used by Practicing Pharmacists. J Am Pharm Assoc 2008;48(3):401-404.
Cerulli J, Malone M. Women’s Health Promotion within a Community Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience Am J Pharm Educ 2008;72(2):article 25.
Cerulli J. Experiential Education in Community Pharmacy. Am J Pharm Educ 2006;70(1) Article 19. (Guest Editor, Introduction to 9 Community Pharmacy Supplement articles).
Grabe DW, Cerurulli J, Stroup JS, Kane MP. Comparison of the Achilles Express® ultrasonometer with central dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA). Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2006;40:830-5.
Haggerty SA, Cerulli J, Zeolla MM, Cottrell JS, Weck MB, Faragon JJ. A Community pharmacy Target Intervention Program (TIP) to improve aspirin use in persons with diabetes. J Am Pharm Assoc 2005;45(1):17-22.
Zeolla MM, Cerulli J. Assessment of the effects of a community pharmacy women’s health education program on Management of Menopause survey scores. J Manag Care Pharm 2004; 10(5): 442-48.
Cerulli J, Zeolla MM, Cottrell J. Drug Information Questions Posed to Community Pharmacy Advanced Practice Experience Students. Am J Pharm Educ. 2004; 68(3):article 68.
Cerulli J, Zeolla MM. Impact and Feasibility of a community pharmacy bone mineral density screening and education program. J Am Pharm Assoc 2004;44:161-167
Cerulli J, Briceland LL. A streamlined preceptor training program for community pharmacy advanced practice preceptors to enable optimal experiential learning opportunities. Am J Pharm Educ 2004;68(1):article 9.
Cerulli J. 2003 Prescott Lecture. Reaching beyond the pharmacy bench: Impressions of academic community pharmacy practice. J Am Pharm Assoc 2003;43(suppl 1):S10-S14.
Cerulli J, Malone M. Using CAPE outcome-based goals and objectives to evaluate Community Pharmacy Advanced Practice Experiences. Am J Pharm Educ 2003;67(2);article 1.
Cerulli J. Patients' perceptions of independent community pharmacists. J Am Pharm Assoc 2002;42(2):279-282
- Associate Editor, MTM, Journal of the American Pharmacists Association
Honors and Achievements:
- > American Pharmacists Association Academy of Pharmacy Practice and Management (APhA-APPM) Distinguished Achievement Award in Clinical/Pharmacotherapeutic Practice, 2008. This national award recognizes the achievements of an individual who has made a significant contribution or sustained contributions to the provision of pharmaceutical care within clinical/pharmacotherapeutic practice.
> Capital Area Pharmacists Society – Pharmacist of the Year, 2006.
> Albert B. Prescott/Glaxo Wellcome Leadership Award, 2003. A national award given by the Pharmacy Leadership and Education Institute (PLEI) to honor a young pharmacist who has demonstrated exemplary leadership qualities in pharmacy indicative of someone likely to emerge as a major leader in the profession over the course of their career.
- Dr. Cerulli is a pharmacist in the MyMedZ medication therapy management (MTM) program.