James W. Doyle, Ph.D., DABT
Instructor in Biological Sciences
Department of Basic and Social Sciences
Tel: (518) 694-7244
- Ph.D., Albany Medical College
- Diplomat, American Board of Toxicology
Courses Taught at ACPHS:
- > General Biology I
- > General Biology II
- > Anatomy & Physiology Lab I
- > Anatomy & Physiology Lab II
- > Toxicology
- > Seminar
- Doyle JW, Johnson GL, Eshhar N, Hammond D. (2006) The use of rabbit polyclonal antibodies to assess neoantigenicity following viral reduction of an alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor preparation. Biologicals 34:199-207.
Pusateri AE, Kheirabadi BS, Delgado AV, Doyle JW, Kanellos J, Uscilowicz JM, Marinez RS, Holcomb JB, Modrow HE. (2004) The Structural Design of the Dry Fibrin Sealant Dressing and its Impact on the Hemostatic Efficiency of the Product. J Biomed Mater Res Part B: Appl Biomater 70B:114-121.
Doyle JW, Wirth E, Lo Y, Tuthill D. (2001) Assessment of acute tensile strength in wounds closed with fibrin tissue adhesive. Wound Rep. Regen. 9:150-151.