Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is committed to graduating the best health care minds in the world.
The College, in conjunction with local, national and international collaborators,
will be recognized as a pre-eminent educational institution in pharmacy, pharmaceutical
sciences and the health sciences, engaged in groundbreaking research in drug discovery,
disease state management and health outcomes.
There are five overarching goals that comprise Albany College of Pharmacy and Health
Sciences' Strategic Plan 2007-2012. They are:
- Build a Community of Learners
- Promote Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Research
- Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Expand Educational Opportunities
- Promote the Identity of the College
To view the Plan and learn more about the various strategies the College will employ
to achieve these goals, please click here.